English | Español

Problema Solution

49 percent of all people who buy running shoes don't run at all. Assuming 340,000 people buy running shoes, how many will use them to run in?

Answer provided by our tutors

If 49% of the people don't run at all, then the rest, 100 - 49 = 51% are using the shoes to run.

We need to find 51% of 340,000:

0.51*340000 = 173,400

173,400 people will use the soes to run.

← Previous Problem Next Problem →

Let our math solver do your algebra problems step-by-step!

Online Math Solver












Please use this form if you would like
to have this math solver on your website,
free of charge.