What our customers say...
Thousands of users are using our software to conquer their algebra homework. Here are some of their experiences:
Learning algebra on a computer may not seem like the appropriate way, but this software is so easy even a sixth-grader can learn algebra.
My daughter is in 10th grade and son is in 7th grade. I used to spend hours teaching them arithmetic, equations and algebraic expressions. Then I bought this software. Now this algebra tutor teaches my children and they are improving at a better pace.
The program helped my son do well on an exam. It helped refresh my memory of a lot of things I forgot.
Max Duncan, OH
The program is a lifesaver, thanks so much!
Christian Terry, ID.
I really liked the ability to choose a particular transformation to perform, rather than blindly copying the solution process..
Search phrases used on 2013-12-30:
Students struggling with all kinds of algebra problems find out that our software is a life-saver. Here are the search phrases that today's searchers used to find our site. Can you find yours among them?
- simplifying factorials
- 8th grade trigonometry
- write ordinal numbers (1-50)
- fraction worksheets +fourth grade
- pythagoras theorem worksheet free
- mathematics for dummies logarithm
- 9th grade statistics
- online fraction calculater
- poem about algebra
- free printable sats sheets
- how to convert mixed sums into simplest
- casio fx-115MS +"binary conversion"
- trigonometry simplifier
- exponents and quadratics factoring quadratics extending factoring
- alegra games for secondary schools
- "Conic sections" +"download" +free +worksheet
- gcf lcm worksheets
- correct sequence of evaluating expressions
- printable worksheets for 9th grade
- algebra tiles worksheets polynomials
- math poems
- free algebra 2 answers
- answers for saxon algebra 2
- how to solve problems useing the symbolic method
- histogram worksheets for fifth grade
- review sheets for scotts foresman math book
- ch 7 vocab algebra 2 McDougall Littell
- comparing fractions with like numerators + worksheets
- ineed a list of math problems for an 7 grader ?
- fractions least to greatest chart
- t1-89 calculator free games
- world's hardest algebra problem
- rationalizing denominator of radical worksheet
- ninth grade practice worksheets
- linear equation solver with 3 unknowns and 4 equation
- online math worksheets prealgebra tests
- aptitude test questions pdf+free download
- 9th grade section 11-3 in the prentice-hall books
- Coverting fractions to binary
- math data analysis algebra book texas
- Foerster Algebra 1 Powers of Products
- third root 96
- algebrator trial
- ti-89 steps for solving quadratic
- free ks3 maths paper
- lerchphi matlab
- "solution set of a quadratic inequality"
- addition and subtraction of fractions with like denominators worksheet
- Simplifying Square Root Online Calculator
- math worksheets with using formulas
- chemical formulas and chemical compounds worksheet answers
- KS3 online actual maths tests
- maths KS2 free worksheet age 10
- Algebra 1 McDougal Littell Applications Equations Graphs online book
- pauls online math notes zeros / roots of polynomials
- how to solve trinomials
- "discrete math" cheat sheet
- algebra worksheets third grade
- algebra notes and problems for tenth graders
- combination method for linear equations
- 9th grade algebra
- automatic fraction simplifier
- quadratic equation using kids math.
- first order partial differential equatio
- easy ways to teach subtracting negative numbers
- real life applications of hyperbolas in space
- real life application of algebra
- KS2 BITESIZE GAMES
- Casio calculator download
- what is algebra ks2
- proving identities "math calculator"
- mcdougall litell inc algebra 2 worksheets
- maths formulae ks3
- how do i change a mixed number to a decimal
- how to factor trinomials with 2 variables
- "adding and subtracting negative numbers" and worksheet"
- solve three simultaneous equations free program
- system of equation 7th grade
- decimals expressed as a mixed fraction
- how to program TI 84 to solve quadratic equations
- permutations and combinations, 3rd grade activities
- radical expressions for square roots