Try our Free Online Math Solver!
solving non-linear differential equations simultaneous,calculating greatest common factor,solving nonlinear absolute value inequalities,formula to calculate greatest common divisor
Thank you for visiting our site! You landed on this page because you entered a search term similar to this: java solve second order differential equations.We have an extensive database of resources on java solve second order differential equations. Below is one of them. If you need further help, please take a look at our software "Algebrator", a software program that can solve any algebra problem you enter!
Interactive Math Programs
These programs are designed to be used with Multivariable Mathematics by R.E. Williamson and H.F. Trotter, and Introduction to Differential Equations , but are quite generally useful for illustrating concepts in the areas covered by the texts. So have fun, experiment with different values, and let us know if you have any trouble.
These programs were originally written in True Basic for the Macintosh The translation into Java and the writing of a recursive descent equation parser was done and Susan Schwarz.
The programs are java applets tested on Macintosh computers running OS 10 using Netscape v7 and Internet Explorer v5.2, and on computers running Windows 2000 and XP using Netscape v7 and Internet Explorer v6. The applets will run on Macintosh computers running OS 9 using Netscape 7 but not Internet Explorer.
To run one of the programs in the list below, just click on its name.Each program displays a brief explanation of how to use it. If you run intodifficulties, here are more detailed instructionson running the applets. The first time you try any of the programs you may want to look at the link anyway. If you do not see the buttonsthat are used to run the program, you may need to scroll down in the browserwindow until the buttons are visible.
First Order Equations
- EULER -demonstration of Euler's method
- DIRFLD -plots direction field and solutions
- 1ORD - numeric output for initial-value problems
- 1ORDPLOT - graphical outputfor initial-value problems
- NEWTON - Newton's method forsolving equations
- RUNKUT - Runge-Kutta method
Second Order Equations
- 2ORD - numeric output for initial-value problems
- 2ORDPLOT - graphical output for initial-value problems
- PHASEPLOT - plots phase curves for second order equations
- BOUNDARY2 - plots trials and final estimates for boundary problems
- CYLINDERREP - cylindrical representation of phase curves
- TIMESECT-plots time sections
Higher Dimensional Systems
Partial Differential Equations
- FOURIER - plots partial sums of Fourier series
- HEAT- plots graph of heat equation solutions
- WAVE - plots graph of wave equation solutions
List of the features of the equation parser
For more information, please contact Professor Richard Williamson, or for problems with the applets, Susan Schwarz
Mon Jun 26 09:02:39 EST 2000